This show was fated to have people with "W" last names. Even after Dave Wilkie had to cancel at the last minute, it was Åsk Wäppling who stepped in to take his place. And while we missed having Dave on, it was a fantastic group with a lot of great discussion.
New FTC Endorsement Rules
Google Gets Creative
- WSJ Article on the Move Toward Creative Advertising
- ClickZ on the YouTube Effort
- MediaPost on Users' Preference for Pre-Roll
Fixing the USPS
Twitter Premium Accounts...Again
Facebook-Style Gifting Makes It Big
Stories To Watch
- Google Wave
- 2010 Census Data
- Swedish VW Campaign
- Google Voice/AT&T Continuing Fight
- Racial Diversity Issue (Listen to the Angela, Bill and Hadji on AdVerve)
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!