It's been a busy-kind-of-expose-poor-conclusions-in-a-spun-report kind of week.
Yes, I know most reports and studies we see are probably biased if not pure fiction. But this week put perspective on just how systematic the process is of generating a report to fit predetermined conclusions. And it was fascinating to get such great perspective on the subject from this awesome panel of guests. So listen and get clued in with some powerful insights.
- The Razorfish FEED Report
- Adweek Reports on the Study
- Ben Kunz Goes Ballistic Over the Methodology
- My Engagement With Razorfish Regarding Bias
- BtoB on a Study Proclaiming Social Receptiveness
- Ad Age Reports on Nielsen TV Viewing Report
- Aaron's Article on Social Metrics
The Big(gest) Launch
Google Buys AdMob
Retail to the Rescue
That Engaging Microsoft
Stories To Watch
- Jordan Kretchmer's New Effort
- Coming Changes to Page Ranking
- Palin's Use of Social Media
- Where Do Twitter Lists Go Next
- What Happened to Twitter RT Beta
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.