I love it when guests carry my tired butt.
Last minute changes to the lineup, as well as the excitement of preparing our new sponsor's copy, left me slightly distracted by the top of this week's show. But my guests, as usual, rose to the occasion, delivered a stellar performance and got us right on track. Truly a great episode.
And since I mentioned our new sponsor, we're very pleased to add The You Conference L.A. to the show this week. We'll be promoting the event for a little over a month and we hope you'll check out their website atwww.theyouconference.com. Remember, BeanCast listeners are also entitled to $50 off registration when you use the discount code UConferenceLA.
Please also remember to add me to your Twitter profile if you haven't done so already. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
Google's Untold News
- SearchEngineLand Examines Personalized Results
- NYT on the Addition of Live Updates
- Internet Retailer Looks At How Social Investment Helps SEO
- Direct on the Google Store Barcoding Plan
- NYT on Google's News-By-Topic Service
- iMediaConnection on Why Bing Users Are Desirable
Astroturfing Sinks Even Lower
Over-Hyping Augmented Reality
Super Bowl, Super Effort
Stories To Watch
- Tiger/Brand Pull Out/Nike Stays
- Facebook Privacy Issues
- Will iPhone Remain AT&T Exclusive
- NBC's Future
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.