It's been a busy year. And this is the annual show that tries to highlight all the biggest and more interesting parts of the past 12 months.
I won't wax poetic. Just listen to the show. It's a long one, but well worth your time. And thanks for helping us have so much success during 2009. The BeanCast couldn't have gotten where it is today without listeners like you. Thanks for your support this year and here's to an even bigger, better BeanCast slate in 2010.
Please also remember to add me to your Twitter profile if you haven't done so already. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
- The Year of Online Video
- Who Should Lead The Account?
- Folding and Merging Shops
- The Great Re-Branding
- The Race to 1 Million
- Living With Bailouts and Stimulus
- Ford as the Golden Child
- Death of Newspapers
- Pay-Per-Post / Blogger Payola / FTC reg
- Social Experiments
- The Year of #fail
- WWF Ad / Fake Ad Controversy
- Search Wars
- Social Terms of Service Fiascos / Balancing Privacy
- Cyrus Mehri and Racism on Madison Avenue
- Celebrity Brands in Trouble
- Comcast buys NBC
Trends To Watch in 2010
- Real-Time Search
- Google Buys Twitter?
- Google Wave
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.