I love a feisty group! And right from the start these guys pulled no punches on opinions. But would you expect anything less when the subjects included Amazon and Domino's?
Two of the most contentious issues of the week, plus a host of other great topics made this one of our longer shows but one worth listening through to the very end. Hope you get as much out of the discussion as I did.
Social Brand Disaster Week
- NYT on Amazon's Walling Off of LGBT Literature
- Opinion By B.L. Ochman
- Ad Age on Weathering a Twitter Storm
- Ad Age Opinion on the Domino's YouTube Video
- The Aftermath of the Domino's Disaster Covered
- The Domino's Apology Video
- NYT Weighs in on Domino's
- Bill's Opinion on MTLB
- BK's Troubles Over Texicana Ad
- The Texicana Commerical from CP+B
- Adweek on Both BK Ad Problems
- The Sponge Bob Spot
YouTube Wins Ad Dollars
Measurement in Question
- Ad Age on Study Showing ROI in Social Efforts
- Commentary on Social Being "Free"
- Target Marketing on Email Marketing
Facebook Lowers GPA
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!