Like my local furniture dealers screams on TV before he tells you about his great deals: "WOW!"
To have any one of these guys on any show would have been a great thing. To have all three of them together was mind-blowing! It was such a treat to debate the evolving roles of media with three thought leaders in the space.
And to be honest, you can almost visibly see the moment that yanked control of the show away from me and ran away with the topics. But when you hear what they had to say, you'll see why I neither cared nor edited any of it. Fantastic. Insightful. WOW!
The Media Debate
- Ad Age on the Coke Proposal
- Media Execs Call for Change
- NYT on Small v. Big-Ticket Ad Buys
- Washington Post on Online Video Ad Spending
- Media Post on Drops in Pay-Per-Click
Current's Twitter RFP
- Adweek with Details of the RFP
- Explanation of the RFP from Current
- AdRants Wraps Up the Pitch Details
- Bill Offers Commentary
- AdFreak Offers Commentary
- Current's Website
Real Estate Embraces Social
Blame The Advertisers
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!