What a week! Almost no real news and then bam! Two huge stories drop in our lap.
Between Twitter getting hacked and the Zappos agency review troubles, we had lots to talk about. But the the best thing about the show wasn't the topics, but the guests. This group made by Sunday and I hope they make your Monday as well.
And as usual, a reminder to add me on your Twitter profile for all the latest BeanCast news, as well as my random witticisms. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
Twitter Gets Hacked
- TechCrunch Reveals the Documents
- Ev Responds to the TechCrunch Tweets
- Biz Responds to Being Hacked
- Biz Responds to Bloggers Running Stories
- AP Story on the Subject
- Adweek Story on Outsourced Ad Plan
- MediaPost on Essential Social Media
Zappos Irritates Agencies
- Adweek Reports Announces Zappos Review
- Read the RFP
- Adweek Reports on Agency Ire
- The Blog Post That Sparked the Debate
Microsoft Irritates Apple
Back-To-School Made Wonderful
Brian Morrissey Responds
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!