There's irony in doing a show on disclosure of retouching in ads, and then needing to retouch the show.* Technical difficulties plagued us, but amazingly you won't even notice, such is my skill with sound editing tools. Except, of course that part where Steve disappears from the show entirely and I couldn't reconnect him. But we were almost at the end anyway. So that doesn't count.
All in all, though, this is definitely one of the better programs. Lots of engaged discussion on some fun topics. Hope you all enjoy it.
And yes, I still want you to add me to your Twitter profile for all the latest BeanCast news, as well as my random witticisms. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
Just Pay Seth
- Seth Godin Announces Brands in Public on His Blog
- The Brands in Public Site
- Opinion By Ben Kunz on Thought Gadgets
- Lisa Barone's Piece on the Subject
- Jason Falls Offers His Opinions
- Mr. Godin Backtracks...a Bit
- Ad Age Weighs in on the Subject
Facebook Shuts Down Beacon
Disclosure of Retouching
Stories To Watch
- Justine Bateman's Blowup and Twitter's Response
- Zappos Chooses Mullen
- Key Economic Reports Coming Out.
- Google Book Settlement
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.
Email services provided by Email Transmit, a product of Mass Transmit
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!