One thing I'm learning: If you ride your bike for double-digit miles before a show, expect to be worn out.
Luckily the second thing I'm learning: A good group of panelists is worth their weight in energy drinks.
We had some great laughs on this show, discussing some of the most fun topics we've had in a while. It's the perfect show for those of you holiday haters, sitting at home on the Labor Day weekend. And as for the rest of you? Well...I guess you can enjoy it too. ;)
And yes, I still want you to add me to your Twitter profile for all the latest BeanCast news, as well as my random witticisms. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
Fake Ad, Real Outrage
- AgencySpy Rakes The WWF Ad To The Spotlight
- AdFreak Brings The Story Mainstream
- AdRants Reports on WWF Initial Reaction
- Ad Age Reports on WWF Condemnation of the Ad
- Alan Wolk Joins in With Clips from MSNBC
- Ad Age Reports on Growing Controversy and TV Spot
- Criticism From Mark Wnek
- Ad Age Exposes More DDB/Brasil Lies
- AdRants Updates the Story
- Ad Age Reports on One Show Response
- AdPulp Offers Commentary on One Show Decision
- WWF US Offers a Video Apology on YouTube
Faced on Facebook
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.
Email services provided by Email Transmit, a product of Mass Transmit
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!