SUBSCRIBE FOR AUTO DOWNLOADING WITH iTUNES
It was just an off-hand comment by Angela at the end of recording, but when she contrasted data loss with cancer it seemed the perfect theme for the show.
Mobile is on the rise not because of convenience, but because we can't be separated from our data. Google is pushing the boundaries for lead generation because we need more data. Local business are leaping into the digital space because they can no longer compete without embracing a data-driven future.
So the idea of losing data has indeed become worse than cancer. Not sure how I feel about that. But not sure my feelings matter at this point.
So what the heck! Give me more data and add me to your Twitter profile if you haven't done so already. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
Al Gadbut, President, AcquireWeb
- Mobile Marketing Looks to the Future
- NYT on Google Moves
- Ad Age on Apple Acquisition of Quattro
- Washington Post on the Brewing Battle
- Computer World Looks at the Nexus One
- Adweek on Apple's Social Brand Dominance
- Ad Age Looks at Google's Bigger Strategy
- Ad Age Examines the Effect on Marketers
AdPulp Story of The Week: Hyperlocal Digital
Social For Social Good
Stories To Watch
- Chrysler's New Digital Shop
- Zuckerberg Says Age of Privacy Over
- Facebook Removes Microsoft Ads
- The Leno/Conan/NBC Drama
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.