But then add to this awesomeness these three terrific guests, and you can understand why I am so excited. Their insights on the state of digital marketing were outstanding, as we came back again and again to the subject throughout the show. Get ready to take some notes on this one!
- Brandweek on CMO Dissatisfaction with Digital
- Adweek On Insight Applications
- Ad Age on the Rise of the C-Tweet
- DM News on Email Authentication Problems
- Yahoo! Finance on FDA Seeking SEO Limits
- ValleyWag Calls Out Boing Boing
Social Media Ponzi Scheme
- TweetFreak Shows Jaffe's Video About Twitter
- Ad Age on What Kutcher's Million Means
- Ad Age Proclaims @aplusk Punk'd
- Washington Post Opines About Oprah on Twitter
- Adages Says Billboards Should Be Credited
- TweetFreak Provides Commentary About Oprah
- @The_Real_Shaq Tweets to @Oprah
Facebook Fan Site Sells An Ad
To Ad or To Pay
Feel The Costco Love
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!