Can you believe I had THE George Park of AdScam fame was on my show? Can you believe we went an entire show without a single f-bomb?
You know what else? There's more to this man than a whole bunch of people may realize. He was one of the most articulate and insightful critics of the industry I've ever met. And combined with the awesome perspectives of David Cherry (Wunderman) and Bill Green (MTLB), we managed to have one the best shows ever. It's a long one, but there was simply no way to edit any of this out. It's worth every second and you owe it to yourself to listen through to the very end. So enjoy!
Out of Touch
- Clip on 4As Speech
- BNet Discusses WPP Plans for Sorrell's Departure
- Adweek on Planned WPP Layoffs
- Ad Age on the Ogilvy Shakeup
- George Calls the Ogilvy Move
- George on IPG's Hypocrisy
- Indie Site George Mentioned
- Ad Age Reveals the Promotion
- Dailypress.com Discusses the Resulting Problems
- Gawker Talks Riots
- Bill's Tweet to El Pollo Loco
- El Pollo's Response
- The Consumerist Picks Up on the Story
- Forbes.com CEO Takes Google To Task
- AP Adds To the Discontent
- CNET Analyzes Why Publishers Don't Block Google
- NYT on the New Larger Kindle
- Clay Shirky Post Mentioned By David
Fancy Coffee At War
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!