The Olympics were front and center on our topic list. The apparent success of the games for advertisers seemed in stark contrast to the vitriol being handed out to NBC for aggregating content into prime time. It made for a very interesting discussion.
Add to this some talk about sentiment analysis with just a dash of Kevin Smith and we were cookin'!
Angela Natividad, Marketing Director, Hypios (click here to participate in their Problem to Love) and Co-Host of AdVerve
- Ad Age on the Apparent Success of Olympic Ads
- Rash Report on the Numbers
- SI/CNN on Viewer Frustration with NBC
- The P&G Multi-Brand Push
The Debate Over Sentiment
- Ben Kunz Respond to the Twitter Discussion
- A Follow-Up Post By Ben
- Edward Boches Responds
- I Take the Discussion in Another Direction
- An Example of Troubling Sentiment Analysis
The Ugly Truth About Pre-Roll
Failing At SEO
Facebook The Playa'
Stories To Watch
- Project Titan/Facebook Email Client
- Effects of Apple Removing All "Inappropriate" Apps
- The New Microsoft Mobile OS
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists at podsafeaudio.com.)
Bandwidth provided by Recursive Squirrel Interactive.