It's an interesting prospect to contemplate. Now that companies have no limit on political contributions and can contribute until election day, will we one day see branded campaigns?
Bill Green suggested it on his blog and we ran with it on the show this week. And though the consensus was largely that it couldn't happen, we've been wrong before.
It's a thought-provoking discussion you're sure to want to hear.
The Branded (Political) Campaign
- Ad Age Looks at the Implications of the Court Ruling
- Adweek Calls The Growth of Political Advertising
- Bill Green Takes It One Step Further
The Apple Table
- BtoB Looks at Continuing Downward Trend for Print Media
- WSJ Looks At How Apple Could Help Publishers
- Kindle Sweetens The Deal as Apple Announcement Approaches
- Washington Post Forecasts Downward Track For eReaders
Chrysler And The Big Game
Not Before 10pm
Serial Agency Reviews
Stories To Watch
- Will Apple End Relationship With AT&T This Week
- Facebook Open-Graph API
- Priests Blogging
- Seth Godin's New Book
- Apple's Tablet Announcement
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists at podsafeaudio.com.)