We got together Sunday night. We all had about as much energy as a rung-out dish towel. And yet somehow when I pressed that record button we all came to life for an engaging discussion.
Which kind of makes me wonder why every time I think I'm at my worst, we manage to pull off our best shows. Being mediocre rules!
But I digress. Please enjoy this find audio program with my compliments
Win a FREE iPhone App!
Also a reminder that we are still running our contest to win a free iPhone app fromTomato Interactive
. It's a preschool learning app. So if you have kids and an iPhone you're totally in.
The app is called Giraffe's Preschool Playground and here's how you can win:
1. Go to The BeanCast listing in iTunes
2. Write a nice review of the show (existing reviewers are already entered)
3. Send me an email telling me your iTunes user name (not necessary, but it would help)
4. I will draw three (3) winners before the next live show in two weeks
I'd say good luck again, but I have no entries so far. Pretty much if you write a review, you'll win. :)
Over Hyping Social
- Orlowski's Latest Attack on Anderson
- The Knowledge Networks Study
- BizReport on Social Failing
- Brandweek Examines the Study
Bolstering Online Ad Revenue
- Brian on the Web 2.0 Myth
- BloodCopy Blog
- AdRants Commentary on True Blood Efforts
- Ad Age Reports on Same
- Adweek Gives Their Take
- Brian's Personal Take
Grassroots for Video Games
- Kotaku Reports on PS Evangelists
- BrandRepublic on In-Game Ad Growth
- Ad Age on the Mid-Life Crisis of Consoles
Microsoft Announces Bing
Buying Time on Vatican Radio
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!