Good Lord! We cut it up tonight!
This shows features lots of laughs around some very interesting topics. I love it when the panel takes a life of it's own. And I must say that this group had just the right chemistry. I think you'll have a great time with this one.
Oh, and I should point out that despite my best efforts to rename Kristi Faulkner's agency, "Womankind," it remains "Womenkind."
And hey, while I'm postscripting the monologue here, I invite you to add me on your Twitter profile. I'm TheBeanCast. As always, thanks for listening and please add a positive review to iTunes if you like the show.
The Ever Blurring Content Line
- Washington Post on Digg's Paid Inclusions
- Adweek on Izea's Pay-Per_Tweet Plan
- Ad Age on Obama Promoting Conan
- Kindle Ad Content Story in Ad Age
- Ad Age on the Demise of GM
- NYT on GM TV Ad
- Brian Deese Profile Article
- Autoblog Features Deese and Gets Feedback
- My Commentary on the Deese Profile
Sorrell Gets His Package
The Palm Pre Launch
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.
Special thanks to 93 Octane for their help with our identity work. They make some mighty fine beans!