In the last few minutes of the show, Sally unintentionally summed up much of our hour-long conversation with a thought about sarcasm as an economic indicator. And boy! Was this show ever filled with sarcasm! Not sure what that means, but I'm hoping it's a good thing.
Listen, learn and laugh with us this week as we tackle everything from things that start with a little "i" to whether account planning should die. (Yes, we went there too.)
Please also check out The You Conference L.A., featuring Gary Vaynerchuk. Use discount code "UconferenceLA" and get $50 off your registration.
- Apple Reports Earnings
- Washington Post Talks Video Games Markets
- WSJ Discusses Publishing Aspects
- NYT on the Launch Event
- Ad Age Offers Opinion About the iPad
And Then, The Little "i"
Planning Must Die
Mr. Dru's Thoughts
GM's Low Road
Stories To Watch
- Future of FourSquare/Blippy/Gowalla-Like Services
- Sarcasm Indicates Economic Recovery
- Bill Gates Entering Social Media
- Rise of Social Responsibility
- Deutsch Account Losses
Opening Theme, Joe Sibol (pick up his latest album on iTunes)
Closing Theme, CJACKS
(Find more music from both artists atpodsafeaudio.com.